Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bring Your Bud to Blog Day! BYB2BD... Catchy.

Quick post:

I dropped the last cleanse diet thing. Four different people told me how dangerous it was and got in my head. Anyways, I am here to announce the first official "Bring Your Bud to Blog" day. No, this isn't about drunken blogging, which may prove to be of some worth (Hemingway did it, guys!) but that's another time.  A good friend of mine suggested that we trade blogs for a day. Was Freaky Friday her inspiration and if so, is she implying that I'm an annoying bucktoothed blond or a crack snorting ginger? Answers to these questions we will never know, but what we do know is that this weekend I will be hosting some different voices on my blog. Who knows what will be said? Tune in and find out! Mathematical!

No comments: