Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Russell vs. Food


Here we go!

Words spoken by the one and only Peter Pan give me little solace as I repeat them to myself as a child chants before jumping off the high dive. I have decided to do a 5 day cleanse... specifically the "Master Cleanse." Of course, the cleanse I decided to do has to sound as bad ass as possible. The Master Cleanse consists of at least 60 oz. of liquid per day and a single serving contains:

· 2 TBS Lemon Juice
· 2 TBS "Grade B" Syrup (I'm using local Honey)
· 1/10th TSP Cayenne Pepper powder
· 10 oz. Filtered H2O

Now I know you're thinking "When does the fun stop?!" Well, if you're feeling daring, add some non-iodized sea salt for a natural laxative! Imagine how carefree and happy you’ll be like those people skipping on the commercials for tampons and stool softeners! Holy moly, this will be the last nail in the coffin of my social life beyond running distance from the toilet.

 

I have done a juice diet (which I plan to do once this cleanse is over) but just this mixture for five days will have me batty. I heard it makes things easier when you have plenty of busy work to consume your free time. Now I can finally try some of the hundreds, nay thousands, of Pinterest pins I have posted with every intention of following through on.

I currently weigh 167.2 pounds, but I am pretty sure gravity is a bit stronger today. I will make posting a regular thing though the next 5 days to keep you all up dated on my insanity and feel free to cheer me on!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Dude, I did this thing once. With Britt Baxter. I didn't have a job at the time, and I spent nearly two entire days watching the food network. The salt laxative was the worst part for me.