Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm not sick, but I'm not well.

A new post in so long. I don't think it's the new year that made me do it. To be frank, if it was I would be worried that this, like so many other resolutions, would fade; Tucked in between the cushions of the big couch of life, left disregarded on purpose in hopes to never be rediscovered. It hasn't really felt like a new year besides the date I write on the bank slips. I was working on new year's eve and I felt like it wasn't a holiday, but a performance of some sort where I had to smile and wait on tables of people, just beaming with their feasts and friends. I'm glad its over, that night and that whole year to have officially ended by our silly man made order of things. I might seem like I am rambling and I am sure that I am due to the fantastic codeine syrup I got at the E. R. Oh yeah, I woke up five days ago feeling feverish (freaking burning hot) so I go take a bath to cool down and I get out and I am still at 104 degrees. I thought the pairing of my overgrown tonsils, night sweats, fever, and hot and cold flashes, it would be high time to go to the doctor. So I owe an additional 500$ to "the man." I swear I am just giving my paycheck away to everyone but myself. I promised that my blog wasn't going to be all negative, but such is my life right now. On a brighter note, I am figuring out some things with the local community college and tackling some meaningless classes that didn't make the transfer from Idaho to Albuquerque. That made me feel worth a little more than if I stayed home checking Facebook every hour on the hour. I feel like writing more, but theres no quality in it. So heres where I am signing off. Song of the day~ New Slang by The Shins

No comments: